Great! Something super great happened today.
I have blue black on my right palm and it hurts. Surprisingly, I could still write and type. If not, I have nothing to say too.
I seriously wondered how I fell down just know. How on earth has it causes me to have blue black on my knuckles of the third and fourth finger and as well as the palm? I seriously have no idea. Left hand hurts a little but not that much. Right hand is all the blue blacks. Hopefully no bone shattered I suppose. Even if there is, it just have to heal on its own.
Practical lesson for OBC today is rather fun. It's about making nylon. Super fun to pull the nylon out of the 2 chemical by reacting them together. Now I have to complete the reports.
Cats meeting tomorrow and presentation on wednesday. How boring is it going to be?
Injured hands and fingers. What a great day it is.
I went for 2 rounds of jogs along the pathway. I swear, I really going to start running at least twice a week around this pathway. I seriously cant sit and see myself growing horizontally. If I do that, perhaps one day I will just stay at home the whole day and not go out at all. Cause I am just wasting space going out.
Something surprised me today. I wondered why, suddenly she said hi to me at canteen this morning. Why is that so? I have no idea. and I wondered why.
Off to watch Hana Kimi- Japan. And it seriously is much much nicer than the taiwan version. Ciaos.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment